Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Series of Misfortunate Events




So, this year has been really weird with Holly and I continuously getting hurt. It started in January/February when Holly dislocated her knee while she was bowling of all things. Then last month I pulled a muscle in my back when I slipped at one of my property inspections (out for a week) then yesterday, Holly was rear ended on the 22 Freeway. She was completely stopped and a big truck hit her at 40+ mph. Thank goodness she is not in the hospital, but she did hurt her back and neck. Needless to say, our 9 month old corolla is totaled. Thank you to all of our family and friends that have called and said prayers for her. She is a very tough girl and didnt want to let her company down, so she is back to work already. I will post some pictures of car soon.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow. I am really glad that you are ok Holly!