Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Puerto Rico- Here We Come

We booked our trip to Puerto Rico! We are going over the week of Thanksgiving. If any of you have ever been there, please, fill us in on the spots you enjoyed the most. We are definitely kayaking on the bioluminiscent lake, and I will be paddling out into some rediculous barrells at Tres Palmas and Hollows. If there are any more must see/must visit/must surf spots, please let us know. For all of you that dont get to go with us this time, we will post pictures of everything. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

2 comments:

Haws Paws said...

So I'm sitting at the computer studying for my CPA exam and all of the sudden I think to myself, "I wonder how my old home teachee and Abe are doing?" So google-stalk you guys and your blog comes up. Then I see that your going to PR. Crazy. My wife and I just booked our trip to PR this week. Check out our blog hexville.blogspot.com.

Peace out,

Haws the home teacher

nyclizzie said...

You will LOVE Puerto Rico! We have been a few times, but the most recent one was when we went to Vieques off the coast. It's very isolated and low-key as we like. Literally, I don't think they have one stop light. Finding your own secluded beach is so easy. You always feel like you're on the set of Gilligan's Island! The Bio bay there is the best in the world, especially if you go when there is no moon! (light pollution) Anyway, if you have any questions, let me know! We are headed to Corona del Mar in 2 wks. Maybe we can cross paths. xoxo